Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hola, Blog



Hi everyone, my name is Rachel LeFave. I am currently a senior here at Champlain majoring in Business with a concentration in Marketing. I am originally from a small town called Rowley in Massachusetts, which is about an hour north of Boston and about ten minutes from New Hampshire.

One specific media interaction that I had over break was to the Museum of Science in Boston and seeing the Harry Potter Exhibit. I'm kind of a geek when it comes to HP, so I was in my glory.


Here I am casting some sweet spells (maybe the water into wine spell). A big thumbs up if you spotted that it's actually Voldemort's wand and not Harry's (I told you I was a HP geek).

One thing that I do like about our media culture at this point is how easy it is to get information. On the other hand media has downfalls when it comes to information overload and being able to separate what is relevant and what is rubbish.

When I graduate this May I've just decided to go back to school for my Nursing Degree. My passion is in helping people, and I would ultimately love to be a pediatric nurse.

Speaking of helping people, this is an easy way to donate to the less fortunate while avoiding that paper you've been trying to write.

Looks like these smart guys might need my help.






No comments:

Post a Comment